Virtual ClassroomVirtual Classroom FAQs

What is the enrollment process for the programmes you offer?

Each of the institutes that we have partnered up with has their own enrollment processes. Information about the eligibility criteria, admission, selection process, programme fee, etc. will be made available on this website whenever a new batch is announced.
Is there an entrance exam/Group Discussion for securing admission?
What are the timings of the classes

Usually, classes are held on weekends…
Is financial assistance available?
Yes. Reliance World can ………….
How will I get my study material?
Will I be able to re-attend a missed session?

Lectures are recorded and made available to participants for viewing on demand.
Can I attend classes from another city in case I’m travelling or if I shift my residence?
How and where are the exams conducted?
Who provides the certification?

Certification is provided by the respective institution.
Delhi
  •
Kolkata
Bangalore
Ahmadabad
Chandigarh
Lucknow  
Cochin

Followers